Saturday 24 November 2012

Urban Photographers



Source (Google.com.pk)
Urban Photographers Biography 
Welcome to the home of Photography By Urban Eyes, devoted to capturing images of life and creating memories for life!

My name is Allan England and I am the founder of Photography By Urban Eyes, based in Whitley Bay, in the North East of England.

Photography has been a passion of mine since childhood, when I would review my fathers black and white pictures detailing his life and travels in the Merchant Navy.

A young Allan England!
Through childhood I could only imagine how beautiful these far flung places must be. Thus photography allowed me to share experiences and cultures that were a million miles away.

My early attempts to get involved in photography taught me that this was something only adults were allowed to do!

Not put off by this I decided to pester Father Christmas for a camera! I was rewarded, one July day, with a Rolleiflex 35mm SLR! This allowed me to experiment and learn how to get results on film.

Once at college I was able to experiment in the dark room and see my images come to life. Working with film not only taught me how important it was to get it right first time but also the importance of preparation in what you aim to achieve.

I recently fell in love with the modern world of digital photography. Hence I have decided to embrarce the advances of technology using Nikon Cameras, Nikkor and Sigma lenses as well as the Lee Filter system. Oh and when I'm in the sea I use my Fantasea camera housing, yes I love surf and ocean photography too!

Photography allows me to remember to slow down and enjoy what is around us. I love all aspects of Photography such as: Black & White, Abstract, Seascape, Landscape, Nightscapes, Lightpainting and many more genres.

Photography By Urban Eyes aims to re-capture the excitement of new and old experiences. The feelings, the smells, the emotions, the memories whether they be good or bad!

Modern life incorporates many elements which are alien to the design of "man", so I aim to make the viewer stop and remember how exciting and beautiful the world that we now live in is.
Urban Photographers
Urban Photographers
Urban Photographers
Urban Photographers
Urban Photographers
Urban Photographers
Urban Photographers
Urban Photographers
Urban Photographers
Urban Photographers
 
        Urban Photographers          


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...